Wednesday, October 01, 2003

About Me

I was born on October 31, 1979, in Anqing Anhei, China, the only son of He Yi Fei and Shi Sheng Hu. I always hope to have brothers or sisters. They could accompany with me to spend my lonely childhood.

My parents both worked for Sinopec . It is a large company and has over ten thousand employees in Anqing branch. I grown up in this large factory park, and also educated in its schools, including kindergarten, elementary school and junior high school . Many of my good friends were known in this period. At an early age, I was instructed in violin beginning from 6 years old and gave up 6 years later. After I graduated from junior high school, I continued my study in Anqing No.1 middle high school , the key school of Anhui province. Since the pressure of university entrance exams, my classmates and I had to bend our heads over studying. We were surrounded by textbooks and test papers. But it was still a happy and worthy three-year, I bagan to play basketball and draw pencil sketch in my spare time.

I attended Anhui University of Finance and Economics in the september of 1997 and received a B.S. degree in marketing four years later. I should say it is one of the most memorable and colorful four years in my life. I learned a lot of things from both books and social life, from my instructors and friends. I played guitar and sang those love songs as all college students did. I paid huge passion for social activities. I have ever served for student union and even found a club with friends. This club ran successfully at last. I did part-time jobs, programming, to earn money. Left footpaths at many places. And felt in love with a charming girl. I always think this four-year is extremely important to me since it makes me grow up and become mature.


After I finished my internship in Shanghai and graduated from the university in 2001, I went to south, Shenzhen , one of the so-called Special Economic Zones, and joined a large company CNNC . Firstly I was selected as a member to prepare for a 2.5 million dollors commerce project and then worked as a financial accountant in the HQ accounting department before I left. I repeat the 9-to-5 life in three-year period. I met almost the same people and did quite similar thing everyday. Although I did well with my work, a unwavering sound from the deepest part of my heart told me “you need change!”

Then I come …

0 comments: